Thursday 21 April 2011

For Dwight Schrute fans everywhere

All he cares about is getting. more. Megadesk. I got a tiny cake tin for my birthday (it's about 5 inches diametre) which I think is probably meant for a top tier, but I have found it is brilliant for making individual gift cakes for people! I used 2/3 my usual quantity of cake batter for this tin which worked fine, and then decorated in glace which all ran together and got a bit smudgy, but I liked the final effect - even if Dwight looked a bit green! The gold flakes are edible glitter - another Christmas present and something which I put on basically everything I bake these days! You can get it from http://www.cakecraftshop.co.uk/ who sell everything you could ever need for cake decorating and the staff are really nice too - recommend!

No comments:

Post a Comment